Tuesday, August 23, 2011

39 Days


I can't believe the time is going by so FAST!  Last night I got in a great 5 mile run while enjoying one of my guilty pleasures - Nancy Grace!  It's interesting and sad to see Tot Pop so close to home.  When I was finished running, someone asked me if I was training for something special - I don't think he expected me to say Miss Michigan! 

Tonight I am going to get in some good strength training and I need to get to Meridian Mall.  I have a meeting with my pageant coach on Saturday and I don't have anything new to show her - this has happened too often!  I really need to find a yellow opening number dress and silver shoes.  I have some shoes from past pageants, but they are a little worn out and don't stay on my feet very well.  This is where I plan to go:

Cache
DEB
Express
The Limited
Macy's
Maurices
Payless
Younkers
 
I wish Aldo was on that list, but Meridian doesn't have one.  If I can't find shoes, I'll have to try Burlington Coat Factory and DSW later this week.  Phew! So much to do - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment