Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dresses, Treadmill, MasterChef!

I left Fantastic Finds last night empty handed.  They didn't have anything that would work for opening number since all the yellow cocktail length dresses looked like this...


I tried two of them on and I looked like a cupcake.  It's not cute to look like a cupcake if you are older than 10.  I wouldn't even want that if I were going to prom... :( 

So, I am still lacking a yellow opening number dress.  I did try on some awesome evening gowns though!  Coincidentally, both of the ones I picked out were Tony Bowls.  One was red with a sweetheart neck and the other was a champagne colored with a sexy slit.  I think I like the red one best.  You can see them on my Pageant Pinterest.  They are labeled 'Fantastic Finds Tony Bowls.'

I was able to get through another 5 miles on the treadmill last night!  I tried to forget I was running by keeping my attention on MasterChef.  I was rooting for Adrian's Mexican food, but was happy to see former Miss Delaware USA, Jennifer Behm, win the title. 


Wow, it's hard to believe such an unflattering swimsuit was in style.  Here she is as the new MasterChef!  Is that a yellow dress she's wearing!?  Where did she FIND that!



No comments:

Post a Comment