Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holiday Vacations

To top off a truly awesome month, I'm getting ready to head to JAMAICA!  I can not be more excited! 

The past few weeks has been spent rarely working, no school, and lots of time with family and friends.  What could be better?  My mom and I spent a week in Orlando visiting my sister.  We were home for Christmas - with horrible food poisoning (not a highlight of Christmas vacation...).  Rang in 2012 with lots of friends and now looking forward to a week of fun and sun HERE at the Riu Montego Bay Resort!


This will be me.  Ahhhhh :)

Also, I updated my Interesting People page of awesome people that I have met, or in some cases, just gotten close enough to take a picture of. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for a great place for sightseeing and I ended up in your blog. This is a great place to visit with my family. I'm going to include this on my vacation list for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful and the jerk chicken is the BEST!

      Delete