Thursday, August 25, 2011

No All Night Benders

I already got my workout in this morning.  I did lots of arms and ab exercises but then I only had enough time for a mile run.  I really like getting in 4-5 miles, so I'm going to have to give myself enough time tomorrow and Saturday.  Plus, Jason wants me to strength train EVERY day until I workout with him again.  Sunday will be a little bit of a challenge since I'll be in Port Huron for Miss Michigan Orientation! - I'll make it work somehow. 

So, after tutoring tonight I'm going to have a drink with some friends.  A drink meaning like ONE low calorie low carb alcoholic drink.  Jason has approved of this as long as I don't go on an all night bender... not that I ever do that. ;-)  So, I'll probably be picking some thing like this...



A draft in a nice big glass :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment