Tuesday, August 16, 2011

David's Bridal

After work yesterday I stopped by David's Bridal to check out the clearance and the front rack of cocktail dresses to see if there was anything usable in yellow.  There were a couple of yellow sun dresses... nothing really special and it was pretty close to feeding time (I eat a little meal every three hours) so I was getting pretty bitchy.  I really just wanted to take a quick peek and get home to eat and the sales girl wanted to show me how all the bridesmaids dresses come in yellow and I said something along the lines of, "I'm not spending that much to just get one of these bland bridesmaid dresses.  I can't use any of these."  She seemed really offended, but honestly, they ARE pretty bland.  I was out of there and eating in no time!

Tonight I'm going to try Fantastic Finds.  They have a much bigger selection, so I'm going to bring a snack! 



Last night's workout included 5 1/4 miles on the treadmill!  I'm going to try to do it again tonight for the MasterChef Finale - Go Adrian!

No comments:

Post a Comment