Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 78

I ALMOST didn't get up to workout this morning!  My bed was so cozy but I pulled together some willpower - from I don't know where - and made it to the gym for a quick workout.  Just a mile and a half on the treadmill (walking half of the time) and pull-ups.  I am supposed to do Jason's workout 3 times before we meet again and I haven't done it ONCE yet.  So, I've gotten started.  The pull-ups are the only exercise we did that I can't do at home. 

I got my meal plan and it looks like I'll be boiling a LOT of chicken...  On the plus side, baked sweet potatoes are also on the menu!!



So, on Monday I got a surprise invitation to the Common Ground Music Festival for today.  I'll be in the Sky Box with tons of food and delicious DRINKS!  I'm just guessing, but they probably won't be serving boiled chicken...  I'm going to try my best to stay on track tonight, but I should get a little room to stray, right?

Still on the agenda for today - squats, lunges and push-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment