Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 68 - FIRE!

I was up pretty late last night so I didn't make it to the gym this morning.  Also, I was late for work because there was a FIRE in my garage!  I have my own garage door to my condo, but inside the garage is open and accessible to all the other garages in my building.  The neighbor children decided to lite a pile of charcoal on fire and burn things they found around the garage.  I was obviously upset when I saw this scene - 5 kids between the age 8-2 unsupervised tending a small bon fire in my garage.  I asked to talk to their parents and they told me there was no adult home.  So, I had to call the fire department.  All is well now - thankfully there were no injuries and no damage.

Lots to do tonight - Jason's workout at the gym, cooking food for this week, and loading Don Baker's CD onto my Ipod!


Don Baker is the communication guru and to whom I credit every successful job interview, my college GPA,  my advantageous networking ability, and my method for keeping my cool when faced with the Socratic Method.  If I could pick out the one most beneficial thing from 10 years of pageants, it would be the time I spent working with Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment