Monday, November 18, 2013

Craft Party!

Last week one of my friends invited me over for group craft night.  We headed to Michaels with our coupons, bought everything with glitter, opened a couple bottles of wine and got to work!

One of the girls had already gotten to work on table centerpieces earlier that day.  They turned out great, this picture doesn't do it justice.



We all bought materials for making a cool holiday wreath.  For me, I got a foam ring, gold ribbon, glitter garland, and 3 red glitter floral pieces.  I tacked the embellishments to the foam wth floral pins.  It was incredibly easy and quick and I loved the way it turned out!



Here is my friend's wreath made with yarn.



My wreath looks so festive on my front door with my Dollar Tree wreath hanger!


Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment