Monday, September 3, 2012

Uh oh - Don't Drink That!


Here's my newest project I created using my Cricut and come etching cream!

This truly was a necessary project.  A while ago when I had first moved into my house.  My mom stopped over while I was still at work.  She couldn't find any of my light switches and got a little stressed out but was relieved to see a bottle of wine corked on my sink and took a BIG gulp!


Yup, it wasn't wine.  It was a bottle full of DISH SOAP!  Oops.  So, to hopefully prevent anyone else from making that mistake, I made a stencil with my Cricut machine on sticky vinyl.  I stuck it on my wine bottle and spread on a thick layer of Armor Etching cream. 



The instructions say to leave it on for 5 minutes, but I kept it on there for 10 just to be sure there weren't any flaws.  I was really happy with the finished project.  Here it is!


I hope no one drinks any more soap around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment