Friday, September 21, 2012

Door Monogram

Here's my newest Cricut project!  I'm loving monograms right now, so I decided to add my initial to my bedroom door to fancy it up a little. 

Here is my bedroom door before.


I chose the font from my Winter Wonderland Cartridge in 7 1/2 inch and printed it on sticky vinyl. 



Since this design was fairly intricate and I wanted to be sure it was level on the door, I used transfer paper to remove it from its backing.  I made sure to line up the bottom of the design with the red line on the transfer paper.  


To be sure that my initial wasn't crooked on the door.  I used my level on the transfer paper lines to position it correctly.


Make sure the vinyl is stuck to the door and carefully peel off the transfer paper.



Finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment