Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Meaning of a Dream

Yesterday was my workout with Jason.  It was tough as usual.  Today, my biceps and butt are burning!  Only 2 more workouts with Jason until PAGEANT DAY!  My schedule is packed from now until the pageant.  I have absolutely NO free time. 

My strict diet and workout plan has worked its way into my subconscious.  Last night, I dreamt I was binging on french fries.  I was eating and eating and eating them!  They were delicious.  There wasn't anything more to the dream... just eating tons and tons of french fries!  I really consumed a lot in my dream, I apparently had an endless supply of them. 


So, I decided to check into the meaning of dreams and I learned that "dreaming of consuming salt or lard is a sign of a serious argument."  Hmmmm, doubt it - I think my dream just means that I really want some FRENCH FRIES! 

Tutoring, working out and relaxing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment