- Nude beaches are common in some parts of the world. Is public nudity appropriate or inappropriate and why?
- If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would it be and why?
- If you could trade lives with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
- Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why and why not?
- What would you do to avoid fighting a war that you did not agree with it?
No, not the number of days until the pageant. That is my total cholesterol level! I have never gotten it checked before and the MI Pharmacists were offering free screenings. So, I thought it would be nice to know how I'm doing.
I knew that this would likely involve some blood being removed from my body and I thought I could handle that if I had a cookie and water on hand. I was wrong. Very very wrong. I passed out and need 2 more cookies and one more bottle of water before I could go back to my office. Embarrassing.
I am glad, however, that I got it checked. I know now that I am in the desirable cholesterol level range! WooHoo! Oh yeah, here is the pic of the nearly fatal wound...