Thursday, August 4, 2011

Training and Finals

This week has been really difficult for me to set aside the time I'd like to train.  I really wish I could be putting in some hard hours at the gym, but I seriously need to study for my finals next week Monday and Wednesday. 

I'm meeting with Jason tonight and I have made up my mind that I'm going to totally kick ass.  I need to make up for dragging last week! 

I also have a new obsession.  Pinterest! It is a super awesome website that lets you 'pin' things you find on the web into a category that you create so you can check it out later.  I'm constantly emailing myself different links and this is so much easier.  I am hooked!  Standby for a pageant gown pin board.  :)  I still need to find a gown!  Ok, 6 more days of school and then I can really concentrate on Miss Michigan.



Today is the Farmer's Market Day at the Capitol!  This is my second favorite day of the year, it is right behind Agricultural Day.  (pretty similar except the stuff on Ag Day is FREE) 

No comments:

Post a Comment