Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Belly or Broccoli Belly?

I have to tell you about my diet.  It is extremely restrictive, but I am never hungry or feeling unsatisfied.  I am not always excited about what I'm eating, but I can get over it. 

In my every day life, I seriously avoid BROCCOLI because of the... ummm affect... it has on my digestive system, if you know what I mean.  That being said, when Jason emailed me my diet plan, I was not enthused about the amount of broccoli on the menu.  However, I reasoned that I don't have any roommates or a boyfriend, so why not just go for it and eat the damn broccoli!  Well, eating broccoli about 5 times a day all week did not go so well. :(  The broccoli affect actually prompted the question, "Are you sure you're not pregnant?"  UMMM YEAH I'm sure!  I just ate broccoli! 

This is obviously not good.  My belly was seriously huge and I was incredibly uncomfortable.  So, I had to figure this out and get my belly back to normal.  In the deflating process, I have learned that the human body is lacking an enzyme to properly digest broccoli, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, peas, onions and many other vegetables.  The only solution is to eat your food along with the enzyme.  HELLO BEANO! 

Beano is the only way to defeat broccoli belly, seriously.  I'm happy to report that the distended situation has been taken care of and I will NEVER eat broccoli or any gassy veggies without Beano ever again! 

This post is probably why I'm single. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment